Wednesday, August 10, 2011

双部落连接:2011-02-03 I got a new job! A brand new start

以下的内容抄自我另一个部落格:http://pei92388.wordpress.com

Never try never know…

why said so? It’s because this would be my first job working in a big organization.

Looking back into my last employment which looks totally like a scam, no offer letter prior joining, no benefits and so on and keep calling nonstop just to get people to speak to you, joining this big organization set my mind at rest and peace.

Although I just got quite a bad news which is that this organization that I am joining is going to move to Cyberjaya in May, I would definitely want to give it a try to see how far I can go in this industry.

Wish me luck, pals~ Let’s work hard towards our dreams…

Dreams are not for those who are perfect but are for those who dare to pursue!

No comments: