Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lost and Found

Wow...my first time to write blog in English~
never try never know. Thinking of writing blogs in both language later...
while watching an ad promoting Australia to attract tourist to their country, the girl in the ad said an interesting line. "We have to be lost to find ourselves."
This is very true. When u r lost, you will eventually find yourself. 
Realizing what you do not know, what you know. 
Knowing what you hate an what u like. 
Knowing what is your interest and what is not. 
KNowing where you want to go and where you want to get far away from.
I am sort of lost now. I do not know who is my friend, who should I trust, what should I do, n who should I rely on, and so on.
This rili frustrated me very much...
Hope that i can find myself soon.

No comments: