Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am getting depression soon~~~ T.T

I doubt that I may get depression soon. I do not have anything to do now except for waiting for calls for interview. I even go further to doubt my ability to impress those interviewers during interview. Do I look that bad in their eyes or what? hAiz...Dun even wana think about it for a second.
Now I finally can understand the hardship of getting a job, wat a hell~ I actually got accepted by an education company to do marketing exec work. But I actually not interested enough to work in that company especially surrounded by ppl who is not of my race (sounds lik i'm a racist but I'm not), I am worry abt communication problem and also rili fed up with those ppl ignoring u coz u r not their race~ wat a world...
However, things keep telling me not to give up in the face of such small hardship. Coz the so called maxim, "if you think you can, you can" says so. I shall survive this!!!

No comments: